KMozART™ || Indulgence in Curiousity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Housewives | Don't Judge a Wife by Her Cover

KMozART™
    KMozART™
    Admin

Desperate Housewives | Don't Judge a Wife by Her Cover Empty Desperate Housewives | Don't Judge a Wife by Her Cover

Post  KMozART™ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Desperate Housewives | Don't Judge a Wife by Her Cover Vxn1a9

For the following month, my life is being corrupted by a new serial movie. Yeah, it's Desperate Housewives. I used to be a serial lover, nevertheless I get myself attracted on "Housewives" movie.

Last time I watch the 13rd episode of Season 2. It's halted by the Mid-Exam FTW.

It's a story about Marry Alice Young, an ordinary housewife that loves his adopted son so much. Super loving her son, she killed his son's biological mom hence "her" son won't be taken away. Dana turned into Zack, the son of Young's family. Fifteen years passed, and the story started with the scene where Marry Alice attempt suicide by aiming a revolver to her own head. I really love the way of these housewives live their political life.

Very Happy Bree van De Kamp, the always-pretending-perfectionist-wife.
    Twisted Evil Gabriel Solis, the model that only could live in extravagant life.
    Sad Susan Mayer, the most unfortunate one.
    Neutral Lanette Scavo, the most "blessed" wife.

I can't wait until the end of the Mid-Exam, and continue to watch this movies. Hahaha..

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 pm